Extra Help temporary opportunities
The Public Defender Office often seeks talented individuals to work on a temporary basis. If you are interested in applying for a temporary, extra-help Public Defender Investigator or Paralegal opportunity with the Office of the Public Defender, please:
- Follow the instructions here to complete and submit an Official County Job Application: https://files.santaclaracounty.gov/migrated/print-official-county-application.pdf
- Investigator I - Class Specifications | Public Defender Investigator I | Class Spec Details (governmentjobs.com)
- Paralegal - Class Specifications | Paralegal | Class Spec Details (governmentjobs.com)
- Email your statement of interest and application to: [email protected]
- Your application will be forwarded and reviewed for employment standards by the Employee Services Agency (ESA), Human Resources Department. Upon completion of the review, ESA will inform the department if your application has been approved and the department will communicate that to you.